Fussie Cat | Tuna with Ocean Fish Canned Cat Food 2.8 oz
Fussie Cat Premium cat food is made in a state-of-the-art food manufacturing plant. The ingredients help to promote healthy digestion along with a balanced diet for your feline friend. Fussie Cat Premium is a grain-free food.
- Made in a high-quality manufacturing plant.
- Grain and potato-free: great for cats prone to food sensitivities or allergies.
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 essential amino acids that help support skin and coat health to keep your cat's fur soft and healthy.
- Low in saturated fat, high in vitamin B6 and phosphorous, and an excellent source of vitamin B12.
- Premium, flavorful tuna and ocean fish entrée providing high-quality protein with fish as the first ingredient.
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Ocean Fish, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharide, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Nicotinic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin B12.
The amount of food your cat needs to be nourished daily depends on their activity levels and their stage of life. Generally, the more active they are (like adventurous outdoor cats) the more they’ll need to eat.
While it’s perfectly safe to stop feeding your cat’s previous food one day and introduce Fussie Cat the next, we recommend a gradual transition to Fussie Cat for up to 2 weeks.
This is especially true if your cat has been previously fed a high grain, corn, wheat or soy diet. Start by introducing a small amount of Fussie Cat, increasing it daily while decreasing the previous food by the same amount. This will help avoid upset stomachs as it makes it easier for your pet’s digestive system to acclimate.