Fussie Cat | Tuna with Prawn Canned Cat Food 2.8 oz
Fussie Cat Grain Free Tuna With Prawns Formula In Aspic Canned Cat Food, 2.8 Oz. is made in a state-of-the-art food manufacturing plant. The ingredients help to promote healthy digestion along with a balanced diet for your feline friend. Fussie Cat Premium is a grain-free food.
- Made in a high-quality manufacturing plant.
- Grain and potato-free: great for cats prone to food sensitivities or allergies.
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 essential amino acids that help support skin and coat health to keep your cat's fur soft and healthy.
- Low in saturated fat, high in vitamin B6 and phosphorous, and an excellent source of vitamin B12.
- Premium, flavorful tuna and prawn entrée providing high-quality protein with tuna as the first ingredient.
Tuna, Water Sufficient for Processing, Prawn, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharide, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Source of Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Kittens: Feed up to twice the Adult amount daily Adult Cats: 1 can daily for 4 lbs of body weight Pregnant Cats: Feed 1.25 can daily per 4 lbs of body weight Lactating Cats: 3 can daily per 4 lbs of body weight Fresh water should be available at all times.
While it’s perfectly safe to stop feeding your cat’s previous food one day and introduce Fussie Cat the next, we recommend a gradual transition to Fussie Cat for up to 2 weeks. This is especially true if your cat has been previously fed a high grain, corn, wheat or soy diet. Start by introducing a small amount of Fussie Cat, increasing it daily while decreasing the previous food by the same amount. This will help avoid upset stomachs as it makes it easier for your pet’s digestive system to acclimate.