Fussie Cat | Tuna with Salmon Canned Cat Food 2.8 oz
Tuna is always popular with felines, and Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Smoked Tuna Formula in Aspic Canned Cat Food is full of this flavorful fish.
This grain-free meal delivers a full range of vitamins and minerals and includes FOS, a highly beneficial fiber that feeds good bacteria and promotes balance in your cat’s digestive tract.
Rich in essential amino acids, this premium tuna dish provides a double dose of high-quality protein with tuna plus delicious smoked tuna. It’s low in saturated fat; high in vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and phosphorous; and an excellent source of omegas to keep your cat’s fur soft and healthy.
- This premium smoked tuna dish provides high-quality protein with fish as the first ingredient.
- Grain and potato-free so it's great for cats with food allergies.
- Flavorful and low in saturated fat, high in vitamin B6 and phosphorous and an excellent source of vitamin B12.
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 for skin and coat health to keep your cat's fur soft and healthy with these essential amino acids.
- Delivers a full range of vitamins and minerals and includes FOS, a highly beneficial fiber that feeds good bacteria and promotes balance in your cat’s digestive tract.
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Carbonate, Taurine, Fructooligosaccharide, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Source of Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- 612 kcal/kg, 49 kcal/can
While it’s perfectly safe to stop feeding your cat’s previous food one day and introduce Fussie Cat the next, we recommend a gradual transition to Fussie Cat for up to 2 weeks. This is especially true if your cat has been previously fed a high grain, corn, wheat or soy diet. Start by introducing a small amount of Fussie Cat, increasing it daily while decreasing the previous food by the same amount. This will help avoid upset stomachs as it makes it easier for your pet’s digestive system to acclimate.