Lupine Pet | Sunshine Eco Dog Collar
The Eco lead has an ultra-soft padded handle for comfort while walking even the strongest of pullers.
The collars and leads are hand-made at the Lupine Pet factory in New Hampshire (USA), by a workforce of 75 people. Lupine was founded in 1992 and takes great pride in the high quality of their products.
They are available in three widths, and 4 adjustable size ranges for the collars. There are 3 colors to choose from. We have tested them personally and found, even on an "oily" terrier who rolls in mud, they wash back to "new" in sink or machine.
The Lupine Pet Eco collection features collars and padded handle dog leads made from recycled plastic bottles. In beautiful nature inspired colors, with their unique Jacquard weave two-tone weave, the collars are both beautiful and sustainable.
- Other products you might like.
- Lupine eco dog collar & lead materials.
- Lupine eco dog collar & lead fitting.
- Videos about lupine eco dog collar & lead.
- Why lupine eco dog collar & lead is eco.
- Why lupine eco dog collar & lead are fairly traded.
- Blogs about lupine eco dog collar & lead.
The Lupine ECO are made from recycled plastic bottles. They come with the Lupine Pet "Even if chewed, Lifetime Guarantee".
- 1/2" x 10"-16"
- 3/4" x 9"-14"
- 3/4" x 13"-22"
- 1" x 12"-20"
Lead: 3/4" x 6ft
Colors: Sunshine (Yellow)