Stella & Chewy's | Cage-Free Chicken & Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food
Stella’s Essentials with Wholesome Grains provide a great solution for pet parents looking for a premium diet that has a variety of wholesome grains including barley, oatmeal, brown rice, millet and quinoa. These diets are protein-rich, nutrient dense and packed with the finest natural ingredients to support whole body health and best-in-class animal nutrition.
- Inspired by the prey-model diet, Stella's Essentials use responsibly sourced animal proteins like cage-free chicken and are rich in organ meat for incredible nutrition and palatability. Wholesome grains include brown rice, pearled barley, oatmeal, quinoa and millet.
- Balanced protein and fat levels to support ideal weight. Guaranteed levels of Omega Fatty Acids to support skin & coat health. Guaranteed levels of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate to support hip & joint health.
- No peas, legumes, potatoes, artifical preservatives, flavors or colors, corn, wheat or soy. Supplemented with taurine to help support heart health. Superfoods added including pumpkin, flaxseed and blueberries.
- Great solution for all adult and senior dogs regardless of size. Great for all puppies except for large breeds (over 50lb adult weight).
- Crafted in the USA with no ingredients from China
Chicken, chicken meal, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, natural chicken flavor, tomato pomace, flaxseed, millet, chicken liver, quinoa, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, suncured alfalfa meal, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), inulin (from chicory root), pumpkin, blueberries, taurine, tocopherols (preservative), thyme, sage, choline chloride, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein (min): 25%
- Crude Fat (min): 15%
- Crude Fiber (max): 5%
- Moisture (max): 10%
|Dog Weight (lbs.)||Adult Cups per Day|
|2 - 8||1/4 - 1/2|
|8 - 15||1/2 - 1|
|15 - 30||1 - 1/2|
|30 - 40||1 1/2 - 2|
|40 - 50||2 - 2 1/4|
|50 - 60||2 1/4 - 2 3/4|
|60 - 70||2 3/4 - 3 1/4|
|70 - 80||3 1/4 - 3 3/4|
|90 - 100||4 1/4 - 4 1/2|
|Over 100||4 1/2 plus 1/4 cup per 10lbs of Body Weight|
*based on standard 8 oz. cup
|Dog Weight (lbs.)||Puppy Cups per Day|
|Up to 5||1/2 - 1|
|6 - 10||1 - 2|
|11 - 20||2 - 3|
|21 - 40||3 - 4|
|41 - 60||4 - 6|
*based on standard 8 oz. cup
Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Allow your puppy to eat at will until completely weaned (6 - 8 weeks). After weaning, feed puppies (to six months of age) all of the moistened or dry food they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to four parts food, changing frequently to ensure freshness. If fed dry, this formula may be kept before pups at all times.
For pregnant and lactating females: Feed to keep mother and puppies in good condition, which may be 2 to 4 times the adult amount.
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.