Stella & Chewy's | Duck Duck Goose Frozen Raw Patties
Give your dog what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, the all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your dog only the good stuff.
Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw protein, this recipe starts with 95% cage-free poultry, organs, and bone plus 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried patties. Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water.
- Made in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen with cage-free poultry and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives, or colorings.
- Enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for pets with sensitive stomachs.
- Pet parents and vets report raw feeding supports an improved appetite, digestion, immune system, teeth and gum health, skin and coat, and can help relieve allergies.
Duck with ground bone, turkey, turkey liver, goose, turkey gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
- Crude Protein (min.) 15.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 11.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%
- Moisture (max.) 70%
Calorie Content 8 oz.: 465 kcal/patty
Calorie Content 1.5 oz.: 87 kcal/patty
(metabolizable energy, calculated):2060 kcal/kg