Stella & Chewy's | Small Breed Cage-Free Chicken & Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food
Stella’s Essentials with Ancient Grains provide a great solution for pet parents looking for a premium diet that has a variety of wholesome grains including barley, oatmeal, brown rice, millet and quinoa. Our diets are protein-rich, nutrient dense and packed with the finest natural ingredients to support whole body health and best-in-class animal nutrition.
- Responsibly sourced cage-free, grass-fed & wild-caught proteins.
- Poultry-free options.
- Pea-free, lentil-free & potato-free.
- Wholesome grains including brown rice, pearled barley, oatmeal, quinoa and millet.
- Made in the USA with no ingredients from China.
- Rich in omegas for healthy skin and coat.
- Strong levels of glucosamine & chondroitin to help maintain hip and joint function.
- High quality proteins for lean muscle mass.
- Guaranteed taurine levels.
- Complete & balanced for All Life Stages except growing large breed puppies.
Chicken, chicken meal, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, natural chicken flavor, tomato pomace, flaxseed, millet, chicken liver, quinoa, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, l-threonine, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), inulin (from chicory root), pumpkin, blueberries, taurine, turmeric, chicken cartilage, tocopherols (preservative), thyme, sage, choline chloride, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein (min)25.0%
- Crude Fat (min)15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)5.0%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)3.5%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)0.5%
- Taurine* (min)0.2%
- Glucosamine* (min)800 mg/kgChondroitin Sulfate*800 mg/kg
- Calorie Content
- 3,750 Kcal/kg