Acana | Wholesome Grains Duck & Pumpkin Recipe
Deboned duck (22.5%), duck meal (20%), oatmeal, whole sorghum, duck liver (7.5%), duck fat (4.5%), whole pumpkin, natural duck flavor (3%), whole oats, ground miscanthus grass, pollock oil (2%), duck cartilage (0.5%), salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin D3 supplement, freeze-dried duck liver, taurine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, chicory root, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3370 kcal/kg (371 kcal per standard 8 oz cup), with 27% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 43% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)27%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)28%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6%
- Total Microorganisms (min)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.