Acana | Meadowland Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken liver, chicken meal, catfish meal, turkey giblets, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, pollock meal, chicken fat, whole green lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, whole blue catfish, whole eggs, rainbow trout, pollock oil, lentil fiber, natural chicken flavor, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 4060 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 34 % from protein, 24 % from carbohydrates, and 42 % from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)35%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.7%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles