Acana | Wild Atlantic Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
Whole mackerel, whole herring, whole redfish, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, cod meal, pollock meal, pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, sunflower oil, flounder, natural cod flavor, lentil fiber, safflower oil, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, dried kelp, freezedried cod liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, riboflavin, folic acid, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 4020 kcal/kg (458 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 34 % from protein, 24 % from carbohydrates, and 42 % from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)35%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.6%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.5%
- Calcium (min.)1%
- Phosphorus (min.)0.8%
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.8%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.