Nature's Logic | Duck & Salmon Feast Canned Dog Food 13.2 oz
Nature's Logic Duck & Salmon Meal Feast is a highly palatable and nutrient dense meat-based dry dog food with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
The kibble is specially coated with digestive enzymes and plasma protein containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals and albumin and globulin proteins. It features a high-protein duck meal as the first ingredient, so you can rest easy knowing your dog is getting the best. Plus, it’s made without the use of potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.Benefits
- 100% natural formula made free of chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals or amino acids.
- Contains minimally processed food, such as dried kelp, blueberries, spinach and cranberries.
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes are added after cooking to help maintain proper digestion.
- Millet is used instead of potatoes or tapioca for a low-sugar content.
- MSG-free formula made free of hydrolyzed proteins, corn, wheat, rice or soy.
Duck, Duck Broth, Poultry Liver, Salmon, Poultry Heart, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Montmorillonite Clay, Herring Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple, Dried Apricot, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Artichoke, Dried Blueberry, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrot, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberry, Dried Kelp, Dried Parsley, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Rosemary, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, eggshell Meal, Rosemary Extract.
- 558 kcal/can
- Crude protein: 11.0% min
- Crude fat: 9.0% min
- Crude fiber: 3.0% max
- Moisture: 72.0% max