Nature's Logic | Lamb Meal Recipe
Nature's Logic Lamb Meal Feast is a highly palatable and nutrient dense meat-based dry dog food with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
The kibble is specially coated with digestive enzymes and plasma protein containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals and albumin and globulin proteins.
It features a high-protein lamb meal as the first ingredient, so you can rest easy knowing your dog is getting the best. Plus, it’s made without the use of potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.Benefits
- 100% natural formula made free of chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals or amino acids.
- Contains minimally processed food, such as dried kelp, blueberries, spinach and cranberries.
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes are added after cooking to help maintain proper digestion.
- Millet is used instead of potatoes or tapioca for a low-sugar content.
- MSG-free formula made free of hydrolyzed proteins, corn, wheat, rice or soy.
Lamb Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Pumpkin Seed, Yeast Culture, Spray Dried Pork Liver, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Spray Dried Porcine Plasma, Dried Tomato, Almonds, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrot, Dried Apple, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Apricot, Dried Blueberry, Dried Spinach, Dried Broccoli, Dried Cranberry, Parsley, Dried Artichoke, Rosemary, Dried Mushroom, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidium Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract.Caloric Content
- 393.86 kcal/cup
- Crude protein: 32.0% min
- Crude fat: 15.0% min
- Crude fiber: 5.0% max
- Moisture: 9.0% max