Orijen | Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
With an unmatched diversity of red meats, this recipe is packed with protein in rich WholePrey ratios that mirror the evolutionary diet that dogs are meant to eat. Loaded with ranch-raised beef, wild boar, bison, grass-fed lamb, and Yorkshire pork, Regional Red nourishes dogs completely while offering a savory, delicious flavor that they'll love.
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, cartilage and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive - only zinc is added.
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200 Degree F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
- From Dachshunds to Great Danes, all dogs possess a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole animal ingredients.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
Fresh ranch-raised beef meat (11%), fresh wild boar meat (4%), fresh plains bison meat (4%), fresh grass-fed lamb meat (4%), fresh Yorkshire pork meat (4%), fresh beef liver (4%), fresh beef tripe (4%), fresh whole pilchard (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), fresh wild boar liver (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), beef (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), mutton (dehydrated, 4%), pork (dehydrated, 4%), fresh lamb liver (3.5%), fresh lamb tripe (3.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 3%), fresh pork liver (3%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, fresh whole green peas, lentil fibre, fresh whole chickpeas, fresh whole yellow peas, fresh whole pinto beans, beef fat (1%), pork fat (1%), herring oil (1%), beef cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), beef liver (freeze-dried), beef tripe (freeze-dried), lamb liver (freeze-dried), lamb tripe (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Fat content (min.)18%
- Crude ash (max.)9%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Calcium (min.)2%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.3%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)250mg/kg