Plato Pet Treats | Thinkers Duck Recipe 10 oz
Your fur-iend will be happy to do tricks for these delicious and nutritious Plato Thinkers Duck Recipe Dog Treats. These chewy delights are made with real duck and limited other ingredients so you can feel good about how you’re feeding her. With EPA and DHA, they help support healthy brain function. You won’t find artificial flavors, corn, wheat or soy. Plus, these treats are always the paw-fect size! They can be broken down into smaller pieces for petite pups and training.
- Chewy treat made with limited ingredients—real duck is the first ingredient.
- A paw-fect portion that can be broken into smaller pieces for petite pups and training.
- A smart choice with EPA and DHA to support healthy brain function.
- Only the good stuff—made without artificial flavors, corn, wheat and soy.
- A grr-eat way to treat your furbaby.
Duck, Brown Rice, Pea Fiber, Pork Plasma, Salt, Calcium Alginate (Casing), Fish Oil (Source Of Epa And Dha), Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.
4514.8 kcal/kg, 108 kcal/treat
Feed as a treat or reward, as a part of a healthy diet. For smaller dogs, break into bit size pieces and monitor consumption. Always provide fresh drinking water for your pet.