Primal | Duck Freeze-Dried Dog Food 14 oz
Primal Grain Free Raw Freeze-Dried Duck Nuggets Dog Food, 14 Oz. offers your hungry pooch all the benefits of a safe and wholesome raw-food diet—without you having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. Taking great pride to source only the best ingredients, this tasty and nutritious diet is packed with naturally derived vitamins and minerals.
The high-protein ratio appeals to your canine companion’s primal diet, and it’s an excellent way to maintain a proper weight and boost overall health. And best of all, it’s a breeze to serve, thanks to the naturally preserved nuggets—just add water. The proof comes in watching him lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully.
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free duck meat and organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Duck, Duck Necks, Duck Wings, Organic Kale, Duck Hearts, Duck Gizzards, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Duck Livers, Organic Broccoli, Organic Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Parsley, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Alfalfa, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).
5,477 kcal/kg, 155 kcal/oz
- Feeding Instructions
|Weight||Daily Feeding in Nuggets|
|100 LBS & ABOVE||40+|
This Feeding Chart is based on 2.5% Weight Maintenance and formula rotation. Your dog's activity, age, metabolism and breed may affect overall feeding quantity.
Because of the importance of moisture in a raw diet, Primal recommends rehydrating this product with water or Primal Raw Goat Milk for optimum nutrition absorption. To rehydrate add 1 tablespoon of water or raw goat milk for every nugget, or 1/4 cup for 4 nuggets. For best rehydrating results, break nuggets into small pieces and mix thoroughly to force moisture into product.
Feed adult dogs the equivalent of 2-3% of their body weight in rehydrated food per day.
Adult dogs: Divide total daily feeding portion into 2 meals.
Puppies and pregnant or lactating females: Divide total daily feeding portion into 3-4 meals.