Ruffwear | Overcoat Fuse™ Jacket Cedar Green
The Overcoat Fuse distills years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single harness-coat combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation.
Attach a leash directly to the coat at either the back or the chest, and quickly access pick-up bags and small essentials in the two zippered pockets. With this rugged workhorse of a jacket, it's a simple slip on, clip in, and go.
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant outer fabric.
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining.
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop.
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials.
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish.
- Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled).
- ITW Nexus World side-release buckles.
- Nylon webbing.
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use mild detergent.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.