Ruffwear | Vert™ Jacket, Canyonlands Orange
Dogs can hold their stride with the Vert Jacket no matter what kinds of cold and wet elements are thrown their way. Designed to embrace the wintry-mix that would otherwise mean spending the day inside.
The Vert features extended, waterproof coverage over the hips and thighs and recycled, lofted insulation that packs exceptional warmth. Leg loops keep the jacket in place when the winds kick up, and the leash portal allows the Vert to be worn over a harness.
What's New: High-loft recycled polyester insulation for more warmth; lightweight polyester material on the inside for a fur-resistant liner.
Shell fabric is windproof, waterproof, and breathable.
- Relaxed Fit with side-release buckles for easy on/off and extended vest coverage over hips and thighs
- Shell fabric is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- High-loft recycled polyester insulation provides warmth
- Oversized storm collar folds up for additional weather protection
- Leg loops provide secure fit option in windy conditions
- Leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: Waterproof 70 denier nylon ripstop rated at 10,000 mm with PVC-free PU finish
- Liner: 30 denier polyester
- Insulation: 120 g post-consumer recycled insulation
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Waveloc side-release
- Reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean