Stella & Chewy's | Dandy Lamb Frozen Raw Patties
Give your dog what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy's Dandy Lamb Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food. Based on the philosophy that dogs thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, this all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your best friend only the good stuff.
Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw, single-source protein, this recipe starts with 95% grass-fed lamb, organs and bone, plus 100% certified organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in Stella & Chewy’s own U.S. kitchen.
- Made with grass-fed lamb raised without hormones or antibiotics and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried patties; serve as is or rehydrate by adding water.
- Formulated to mimic a canine’s natural diet; never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the pup with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Lamb, lamb spleen, lamb liver, lamb heart, lamb kidney, lamb bone, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
- Crude Protein (min.) 13.5%
- Crude Fat (min.) 13.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%
- Moisture (max.) 68.0%
- Calorie Content 8 oz.: 471 kcal/patty
- Calorie Content 1.5 oz.: 88 kcal/patty
- (metabolizable energy, calculated): 2085 kcal/kg