Stella & Chewy's | Tantalizing Turkey Frozen Raw Patties
Each Stella & Chewy’s frozen raw dinner morsels offering is formulated to mirror a dog’s ancestral diet. Dinner morsels minimize the time needed to thaw before serving. Quick thaw and serve; raw feeding made easy!
- Only the Good Stuff! Dogs naturally crave meat, much like they ate in the wild. That's why every batch starts with 95% cage-free turkey, organs and bone plus 100% organic certified fruits and vegetables to guarantee your pet is eating as nature intended. All ingredients are sustainably sourced, and NEVER from China.
- Made in the USA - these all-natural recipes are crafted with care in small batches in Stella & Chewy’s own USA kitchen to provide the highest levels of protein-rich meat and quality grain-free nutrition for your pet.
- Minimally-processed and all natural. Because the closer foods stay to their natural state, the better they are. That's why each of Stella & Chewy's raw recipes contains NO added hormones, antibiotics, grains, potatoes, peas or fillers. Best of all, it's 100% complete and balanced for all life stages.
- At Stella & Chewy’s, food safety is the #1 priority. The patented SecureByNature® food safety process is designed to make raw foods safe from harmful bacteria naturally, while retaining the food’s nutrient value and flavor.
- Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, vibrant skin and coat, healthy teeth and gums, greater stamina and vitality and a healthy immune system.
Turkey with ground bone, turkey liver, turkey gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
- Crude Protein (min.): 12.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 11.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 2.0%
- Moisture (max.): 72.0%
- Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated):
- 1.5 oz.: 78 kcal/patty
- 8 oz.: 419 kcal/patty
- 1856 kcal/kg